Скачать Toyota Forklift Fuel Efficiency Calculator for iPhone для Айфона, Айпада
Размер: 11.8 МББесплатно
Spending too much money on fuel for your forklift and wasting valuable run time? Calculate your costs and your productivity by downloading the Toyota Forklift Fuel Efficiency Calculator.
This calculator measures forklift:
- Fuel gallons per hour per unit
- Fuel costs per hour, day, week and year per unit
- Fuel efficiency improvement
- Fuel cost savings per unit per year
- Fleet fuel cost savings per year
Run Time Improvement Per LPG Tank
- Run time per tank
- Run time per tank improvement (minutes)
- Run time per tank improvement
Speed Advantage Per Cycle
- Average time per cycle
- Performance advantage – each cycle
- Average Cycles per work day (cycles)
- Performance advantage (additional cycles per day)
- Performance advantage per work day
2011 Toyota, Material Handling, U.S.A., Inc.
Fuel Efficiency and Productivity information and rankings derived directly from independent 3rd party test data (Reference USAC Properties, Inc. Certification No. 11‐CPC‐249). Efficiency rankings based on LPG fuel consumed per hour. Productivity rankings based on two criteria: Run time per LPG tank and cycles completed per work day. All lift trucks were configured with LPG fuel systems meeting 2011 EPA and CARB emission requirements and driven less than 600 hours. The following equivalently equipped models were used in the USAC test: Toyota 8FGCU25 with Toyota 4Y‐ECS 2.2L Engine, Nissan CF50LP with Nissan K21 2.1L engine, Yale GLC050VX with Mazda F2 2.2L engine, Caterpillar 2C5000 with Nissan K25 2.5L engine. Results for the Hyster S50FT, Nissan CFU50LP with K25 engine (Power & Soft Mode) and Mitsubishi FGC25N with K21 engine (Power Mode) were derived from the Yale GLC050VX, Caterpillar 2C5000 with K25 engine (Power & Soft Mode) and Nissan CF50LP with K21 engine (Power Mode) test results, respectively since they share the same platform and powertrain.
Что нового в версии 1.2.0
iOS 6 and iPhone 5 Support
Скриншоты для Айфона, Айпада