Скачать Kiosk Pro Lite для Айфона, Айпада
Размер: 16.1 МББесплатно
Kiosk Pro is a flexible solution for any project that makes an iPad available to visitors.
As a specialized web browser, Kiosk Pro Lite can display web pages, documents or audio & video files hosted online.
• Define a homepage as the starting place for the presentation.
• Set an idle timer so that when a visitor walks away, the next person will have a fresh experience, starting right at the beginning.
• Increase visitor turnover at your kiosk by setting a browsing time limit.
• Specify what’s off limits on the web by whitelisting specific allowed domains.
• Block access to other apps, including the native email or phone, that could otherwise be opened through links.
• Disable touch interaction when used for digital signage.
CONTROL THE DISPLAY
• Hide status, address, and/or navigation bars to make your content look like a native app.
• Includes a ‘Powered By Kiosk Pro’ watermark at the bottom of the screen. This is removed in paid versions.
Support is built right into our apps with documentation of every feature and direct access to our extensive Knowledge Base.
Kiosk Pro Lite is compatible with most web content, including HTML web pages, PDFs, and multimedia (including .mp4 video). While certain Powerpoint, Keynote, and Word files are also supported, they are displayed as static documents. Kiosk Pro Lite cannot display multiple tabs or pop-ups, other apps, or Flash-based content.
To prevent visitors from exiting Kiosk Pro Lite, you must enable Guided Access in the iPad settings or use Apple’s Configurator app to supervise the iPad into Single App Mode.
Our professional kiosk enclosures secure your iPad from theft or damage. See iPadKiosks.com for more details!
Что нового в версии 9.3
CHANGES & ENHANCEMENTS
• Removed “UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend” flag to comply with upcoming changes in iPadOS 13. This change means Kiosk Pro will continue running in the background when it's closed using the Home button, Home indicator, or four-finger pinch gesture. The app can be terminated using multitasking gestures.
• When opening a PDF, “page=1” will not be applied automatically to improve filename matching.
• Tapping a URL in the Blocked Request Log allows you to choose to add the full URL or just the URL’s domain to the Allowed Domains list.
• We did a little late-spring cleaning:
○ Renamed the Navigation category to “Navigation Permissions” to help differentiate it from Navigation Bar settings.
○ Renamed Timers category to “Content Refresh” to make it more clear what these timers are for.
• Touch areas were misaligned on the 12.9-inch and 11-inch 2018 models. To fix this, we've temporarily reinstated the safe area for the Home indicator as we believe functionality is more important than the loss of space at the bottom of the screen. We are continuing to look for a solution that supports both.
• Browsing Time Limit and Idle Time Limit were not working together to dismiss the "browsing time limit reached" page.
We love hearing from our users! If you have feedback or something to share, get in touch with us at [email protected] And if you’ve found Kiosk Pro to be a helpful tool for your project, please consider leaving us a rating or review.
Приложения от Kiosk Group, Inc.