Скачать Kiosk Pro Enterprise для Айфона, Айпада
Размер: 44.1 МБ7490 р.
Kiosk Pro is a flexible solution for any project that makes an iPad available to visitors.
As a specialized web browser, Kiosk Pro can display web pages, documents or audio & video files. Show content that’s hosted online or stored locally on the device.
• Define a homepage as the starting place for the presentation.
• Set an idle timer so that when a visitor walks away, the next person will have a fresh experience, starting right at the beginning.
• Increase visitor turnover at your kiosk by setting a browsing time limit.
• Clear the cache and/or cookies to secure personal information.
• Display a screensaver loop using local images and/or videos.
• Specify what’s off limits on the web by creating lists of allowed & restricted domains.
• Block access to other apps, including the native email or phone, that could otherwise be opened through links.
• Disable touch interaction when used for digital signage.
• Autofill username & password for specific URLs.
CONTROL THE DISPLAY
• Hide status, address, and/or navigation bars to make your content look like a native app.
• Allow windows to open in multiple tabs.
• Customize the navigation with your own bookmarked links and custom interface.
• Works in any language - add your own translated text for on-screen alerts and navigation.
• Lock your content to a specific orientation.
• Store content locally for offline viewing.
• Shift between online and offline content automatically if your device drops its Internet connection.
• Update your app settings or content files by uploading them onto your own servers or by syncing with your Dropbox account.
• Set up email alerts for power loss, remote updates, or motion detection.
• Have your kiosks check in with regular heartbeats and monitor all your kiosks from a single location through our cloud-based Remote Management Server.
MANAGE AVAILABILITY & POWER USE
• Create a schedule to control when the kiosk is available for use.
• Control the screen brightness from inside the app settings or dim to minimum brightness while idle.
• Access the iPad’s camera for photos, videos, and UPC/QR code scanning.
• Save visitor form data locally on the device and collect signatures.
• Connect to magnetic-stripe card readers, thermal kiosk printers, external monitors and more.
Support is built right into our apps with documentation of every feature and direct access to our extensive Knowledge Base.
Kiosk Pro Enterprise is compatible with most web content, including HTML web pages, PDFs, and multimedia (including .mp4 video). While certain Powerpoint, Keynote, and Word files are also supported, they are displayed as static documents. Kiosk Pro Enterprise cannot display multiple tabs or pop-ups, other apps, or Flash-based content.
To prevent visitors from exiting Kiosk Pro Enterprise, you must enable Guided Access in the iPad settings or use Apple’s Configurator app to supervise the iPad into Single App Mode.
Our professional kiosk enclosures secure your iPad from theft or damage. See iPadKiosks.com for more details!
Что нового в версии 9.3
There's so much in this update that I’m too exhausted to write a fun intro.
• Share your Remote Settings Control .xml file between devices with AirDrop. You can also access an .xml via email or the iOS Files app, you can tap to share that file directly with Kiosk Pro. In both cases, the settings.xml is stored in the app’s documents folder and can be used to update app settings from that location.
• Prompt the device to read text strings out loud for visitors using Speech API. You can define the desired language and region of the voice used, as well as voice quality, volume, pitch, rate and timing.
CHANGES & ENHANCEMENTS
• Removed “UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend” flag to comply with upcoming changes in iPadOS 13. This change means Kiosk Pro will continue running in the background when it's closed using the Home button, Home indicator, or four-finger pinch gesture. The app can be terminated using multitasking gestures.
• Update how a Local Menu displays through our Custom CSS settings. Removed the suffix from the file name in the Local Menu to be more visitor-friendly.
• When opening a PDF, “page=1” will not be applied automatically to improve filename matching.
• Tapping a URL in the Blocked Request Log allows you to choose to add the full URL or just the URL’s domain to the Allowed Domains list.
• If an internet connection is lost and the app can’t find a matching URL or local file, the “No Internet Connection” error takes priority over the “File Not Found” error.
• Changed Print Orientation for AirPrint to default to “Portrait”.
• If Number of Copies for AirPrint is not set to a positive, whole number, the app will automatically default to printing a single copy.
• Permission requests to access the device location through HTML5’s Geolocation API will be stored by Kiosk Pro to prevent requests being shown each time the API is triggered.
• Identifiers such as the Unique iPad ID or Site Name are included in the context file of troubleshooting logs. This will help our support team investigate problems that may be related to identifier settings.
• We did a little late-spring cleaning:
○ Renamed the Navigation category to “Navigation Permissions” to help differentiate it from Navigation Bar settings.
○ Renamed Timers category to “Content Refresh” to make it more clear what these timers are for.
○ Moved Page Loading Time Limit setting to the Internet Access & Error Handling category to make it more clear how this time limit is used.
○ Moved Memory & Privacy category below Content Refresh, and renamed the settings for consistency.
○ Renamed Heartbeat Monitoring categories to “Device” and “Peripherals” to be more clear.
• Touch areas were misaligned on the 12.9-inch and 11-inch 2018 models. To fix this, we've temporarily reinstated the safe area for the Home indicator as we believe functionality is more important than the loss of space at the bottom of the screen. We are continuing to look for a solution that supports both.
• When using Automatic Kiosk Print Mode for AirPrint, Kiosk Pro will remember the chosen printer if the app is relaunched.
• Local file paths using a period would auto-redirect to a remote server address.
• Track Asynchronous Requests When Possible for the Remote Management Server was not working as expected.
• Due to changes in iOS 12, Show Keyboard Automatically on Focus Event was not allowing autofocus.
• Single Video Sync for Screensaver was not restarting when the Idle Time Limit triggered.
• Restricted Sync List for Dropbox was being ignored.
• Browsing Time Limit and Idle Time Limit were not working together to dismiss the "browsing time limit reached" page.
We love hearing from our users! If you have feedback or something to share, get in touch with us at [email protected] And if you’ve found Kiosk Pro to be a helpful tool for your project, please consider leaving us a rating or review.
Приложения от Kiosk Group, Inc.